Facilitate the development, implementation and support of the electronic tools
The Unfinished Business initiative was established to ensure that 90% of children living with HIV, TB and malnutrition are identified early and linked to the treatment, care and support that they need. Progress has been made to ensure that children are living happy and healthy lives. However, there is still a need to strengthen the health and well-being of children at-risk.
Unfinished Business Consortium
- Defining the systems’ specifications
- Manage the process of the award tender for the development of the electronic systems
- Facilitate the development of facility-based eIMCI system
- Facilitate the development of community-based c-IMCI system
- Provide technical support to the partnering agencies